In coordination with guidelines issued by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding COVID-19, the Select Board, as advised by the Board of Health, has voted to reopen facilities to the public, beginning Tuesday, June 15, 2021, subject to the guidelines below.
Beginning June 15, 2021, all public meetings should resume as in person meetings.
For the general public:
- Entrance doors will be unlocked during usual business hours to allow public entry.
- Signs will be posted which state that fully vaccinated visitors (defined as individuals who have received 2 doses of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of Johnson and Johnson vaccine at least 14 days prior to the current date) are not required to wear a face mask indoors.
- Visitors who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a face mask indoors.
- All visitors are required to maintain adequate social distancing from others (at least 6 feet).
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be readily available in buildings.
- Employees and town officials may be asked to indicate if they have been fully vaccinated (as defined above).
- All employees will be required to maintain social distancing.
- Employees who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a face mask, but may wear a face mask if that is their preference.
- Employees who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a face mask, except when they are in their own work space and appropriately socially distanced from others.
- Unvaccinated employees who enter common areas are required to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing.