Click on the link below for information on the outbreak of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

Alerts page detailed updates - Check back regularly for updated links & information

All Goshen municipal buildings closed to the public until further notice.

Conservation Commission Documents

The Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act and Regulations are administered by the Goshen Conservation Commission in order to ensure that no harm is done to the wetlands or to their ability to protect public and private water supply, protect groundwater, protect water quality, prevent flooding and storm damage, and protect wildlife, wildlife habitat, and fisheries (the “public interests”). If you are planning any work within a wetland resource area or buffer zone, you will need to apply for and obtain a permit. If the buffer zone activity you plan is relatively minor, it may not require a permit, and you may request a determination of applicability.

Request for Determination of Applicability

A request that the Conservation Commission determine if the work proposed requires a permit (some minor activities, such as small alterations of the buffer zone more than 50 feet from a wetland may not require a permit) or that the Commission determine if the work is within a Resource Area.

Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation

An application to request that the Commission formally review and approve the delineation of resource areas at a site.

Notice of Intent

An application to request that the Commission approve work within the buffer zone or another resource area.

Request for Certificate of Compliance

Extension Permit for an Order of Conditions

An Order of Conditions is valid for three years from the date of issuance. If an extension is needed, the applicant must submit a written request for the extension to the Conservation Commission at least 30 days prior to the expiration date of the Order of Conditions.

Close window